Terms and Conditions Apply:
Promotional Campaign Details
1. Participation in the Promotional Campaign is exclusive to all non-Malaysian individuals that are new to the MoneyMatch Platform (“Eligible Participant”).
2. By participating in the Promotional Campaign, each Eligible Participant must successfully sign up to be a user on the MoneyMatch Platform from 16th October 2020 until 31st October 2020 (“Promotional Campaign period”) in order to obtain the Reward.
3. Each Eligible Participant who has successfully signed up as a user on the MoneyMatch Platform within the Promotional Campaign Period shall be rewarded with one (1) Food Panda voucher worth MYR20 and one (1) coupon code worth MYR30 for their first transaction on the MoneyMatch Platform (collectively “Reward”).
4. The Reward will be given to each successful Eligible Participant through email by 30th November 2020. There shall be no Reward for participants who has failed to sign up within the Promotional Campaign Period and MoneyMatch shall not be liable for any failure on the participant’s part to successfully sign up on the MoneyMatch Platform.
5. The Reward shall be as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. MoneyMatch shall not be liable nor responsible for any inaccurate details of the Reward in relation to any third party connected with the Promotional Campaign.
Participation in MoneyMatch Promotional Campaign Participant Registration:
6. You shall register by providing the relevant information requested on the MoneyMatch Platform, an online web-based communication platform operated by MoneyMatch
, before being entitled to participate in the Promotional Campaign and to obtain the Reward.
7. By registering to be a participant of the Promotional Campaign, you hereby consent for MoneyMatch to collect, store, process, disclose, access, review and/or use the information provided by you, in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010
8. MoneyMatch reserves the right, at any time, to withdraw or reject the registration of any participant and to change any aspects of or cancel the Promotional Campaign. Terms of service here