- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
means any day (other than a Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday in Kuala Lumpur and the Member Country) on which banks are open for general banking business in Kuala Lumpur and the Member Country;
means all information (not available to the public) in whatever form, including but not limited to visual, oral or electronic form, relating to MoneyMatch, the MoneyMatch Platform and/or the Users, which is obtained, provided or disclosed through MoneyMatch, the Agreement and/or the MoneyMatch Platform to the Users;
means all contents available on the MoneyMatch Platform, whether created by MoneyMatch and/or the User, including organization, layouts, user interface, texts, documents, databases, graphics, designs, compilations, photographs, pictures, drawings, videos, sound recordings and other materials;
means the exchange rate between the relevant currencies as determined by MoneyMatch and made available on the MoneyMatch Platform;
means the fees at the rate as determined by MoneyMatch through the MoneyMatch Platform payable by the Member to MoneyMatch for the services provided hereunder;
means patents, trademarks and service marks, rights in designs, trade or business names and copyrights (whether or not any of these is registered and including pending applications for registration of any such thing) and rights under licences and consents in relation to any such thing and all rights or forms of protection of a similar nature or having equivalent or similar effect to any of these which may subsist anywhere in the world;
means a User whose sign-up application to the MoneyMatch Platform has been approved by MoneyMatch and such approval has not been suspended, terminated or revoked, and who may be an Individual Member or a Corporate Member;
means the bank account of the Member;
means the country in which the Member Account is maintained;
means MoneyMatch Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1133611-P), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered address at C-2-8, TTDI Plaza, Jalan Wan Kadir 3, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, and is the operator of the MoneyMatch Platform, and includes (if any) its head office, representative and branch offices, any related company or associated company, in any jurisdiction, which perform any services pursuant to the Agreement;
means the designated bank account of MoneyMatch which details shall be as provided on the MoneyMatch Platform for the relevant Member to transfer the Transfer Amount and the Fees to MoneyMatch;
means the MoneyMatch Transfer Platform at https://transfer.moneymatch.co/ and any subdomain thereof, and its related mobile applications, related databases and supporting software operated by MoneyMatch to which the Users are entitled to gain access for the purpose of making cross border payments or transfer of funds in accordance with the terms and conditions herein;
"Net Payout Amount"
means the net amount less the bank charges pursuant to Clause 5.10 to be credited to the Recipient Account in the Recipient Currency;
means the order created by the Member on the MoneyMatch Platform to make a Transfer in accordance with the Agreement;
means MoneyMatch and the relevant User, and “Party” means any one of them;
means the beneficiary to whom the Member wishes to transfer the funds through the MoneyMatch Platform;
means the bank account of the Recipient;
means the country where the Recipient Account is maintained;
means the currency in which the Recipient receives the funds from the Member through the MoneyMatch Platform;
shall have the meaning assigned to it in Clause 4.1;
means the amount (in the relevant currency stated in the Order) to be transferred by the Member to MoneyMatch to perform the Transfer hereunder, exclusive of the Fees;
means any person who browses, visits, accesses and/or uses the MoneyMatch Platform, whether active, semi-active or inactive user, and includes the Member, and “Users” means any two or more of them.
- References to statutory provisions shall be construed as references to those provisions as amended or re-enacted or as their application is modified by other provisions (whether before, on or after the date hereof) from time to time and shall include any provisions of which there are re-enactments (whether with or without modification).
- References herein to Clauses and Schedules are to clauses in and schedules to these Terms and Conditions unless the context requires otherwise and the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The expressions "MoneyMatch", "Member" and "User" shall, where the context permits, include their respective successors, personal representatives and permitted assigns.
- Unless the context requires otherwise, words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing a gender include every gender.
- Where a word or phrase is given a defined meaning in these Terms and Conditions any other part of speech or other grammatical form in respect of such word or phrase has a corresponding meaning.
- Any reference to “these Terms and Conditions” is a reference to these MoneyMatch Transfer Platform Terms and Conditions (including the schedules) and any written amendments, supplementals or novations of these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and includes a reference to any document which amends, waives, is supplemental to or novates the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any reference to “writing”, or cognate expressions, includes any communication effected via the MoneyMatch Platform, electronic mail, telex, cable, facsimile transmission or other comparable means but shall not include short messaging services, instant messaging services or internet chat.
- Any reference to a “day”, “week”, “month” or “year” is to that day, week, month or year in accordance with the Gregorian calendar.
- Any reference to “person” includes any company, partnership, joint venture, association, corporation or other body corporate.
- If any period of time is specified from a given day, or the day of a given act or event, it is to be calculated exclusive of that day and if any period of time falls on a day which is not a Business Day, then that period is to be deemed to only expire on the next Business Day.
- All transactions and payments must be completed and cleared or received during the normal banking hours in Kuala Lumpur (09.00 to 16.00 local time in Kuala Lumpur) on a Business Day in Kuala Lumpur. Where a transaction is confirmed through the MoneyMatch Platform after the close of business hours on one Business Day, then that transaction will be confirmed and deemed to have become final and binding at the opening of business hours on the next Business Day.